Tuesday, December 06, 2005

...And we have liftoff.....

My first blog post.

Hmmm...This might be interesting.

First of all, the title. Yes, I am. Very. God only knows what could and will end up here. I'm a hockey nut. I love scrapbooking, card making, paper arts, art journaling, and altered book making. My parents have troubles, and they look to me to fix their problems. I have a wonderful husband, and 3 *sometimes* cool stepkids. I have a job, and quite a few co-workers, that I hate with a purple passion. I am constantly trying to do 78 bazillion things at once....Hence, "Scatterbrained." Truthfully, it's a miracle I haven't found myself in a padded room at the nuthouse yet.

Anyway, I hope to have a little bit of everything, and of course a whole lot of nothing on here. I've wanted to do this for a while, and now that my computer at home is back up and running, well, now seemed to be as good a time as ever.

If only I can keep it up...... :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Laren said...

Candace,

Welcome to blogosphere. Sounds like you will have plenty to post about!!

Cheers,
Laren

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home